This is an ICBC RMB loan to borrowers for purposes: education, training, travel, wedding, health/fitness/beautification, club events.
1. High loan amount: Up to RMB 1 million.
2. Long tenure: Up to 10 years.
3. Many guarantee options: Loan can be backed by mortgage, pledge, surety bond, credit, combined guarantee or partial guarantee.
4. Revolving loan: Apply once, use revolvingly, borrow and repay anytime, fast and convenient. Loan can be drawn by the borrower himself/herself via merchant POS or Internet Banking. For loan secured by mortgage or pledge, borrower can apply for home improvement loan and use revolvingly within the maximum guaranteed amount.
☆ Application Conditions
1. Natural persons with full civil capacity, age between 18-65 (inclusive).
2. Hold valid identity document, marriage certificate, has permanent residence where the lending branch is located, household register certificate (or valid proof of residential address).
3. A customer of ICBC assessed through ICBC retail banking internal rating system, scores of the loan meet ICBC rules.
4. Good credit history, willing to repay loan, no bad loan record in ICBC or other financial institutions.
5. Stable source of income, able to repay all principal and interest of loan when due.
6. Guarantee recognized by ICBC, legal, valid, reliable, full amount, or other conditions for personal loan.
7. Clear purpose of loan, legal, compliant with the laws.
8. Personal settlement account opened in ICBC.
9. Other conditions stipulated by lender.
☆ Documentation Required
1. ICBC Personal Loan for Cultural Spending Application Form.
2. Original and photocopy of borrower's valid identity document, proof of permanent residency (permanent resident booklet or other valid proof of residence), certificate of marital status (marriage certificate, divorce certificate, statement of unmarried status).
3. Proof of personal income: personal tax payment, salary and wages, investment income, proof of rental income or financial assets in ICBC or in other banks within the last 6 months.
4. Proof of loan purpose - contracts, agreements, and circulars related to education, training, travel, wedding, health/fitness/beautification, club events, deposit receipt or proof for other purposes.
5. Proof of ownership if the loan is secured by collateral/pledge.
6. Valid pledge stipulated under ICBC personal pledge loan if the loan is secured by pledge.
7. Details about borrower/guarantor as required by ICBC if the loan is guaranteed by credit or natural person.
8. Documentation as required if the loan is backed by combined guarantee or partial guarantee.
9. Other documentation or details stipulated by lending branch.